Howdy Lovely People

Welcome to the slightly eccentric world of Scarlett Inc.
Warning: some pictures may make you titter.

For more info & shop, click www.scarlettinc.co.uk

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Happy New January

Well, here we are, January again, another new year and good news is afoot. The second proof of Wally & Bert arrived this morning, proving that my new printer is really on the ball. The first one arrived a couple of days before Christmas and some very kind friends proof read for me and pointed out all my crazy errors! Like writing PolyWallythene instead of Existentialism. Bah! easy mistake to make.

I'm having tingly ideas about Wally & Bert #2 and but think I might first tackle Flossie Bonce, the story about a fairy who helps out Father Christmas when he comes down with the colly wobbles on Christmas Eve. I have a bit of a soft spot for fairies as I think I know where some live. 

I'm also half way through another of the 'Red Wellington' stories for my chum Darrin, so intend to have all ten finished by summer so they can get animated and put onto YouTube. Here's one from  'The Snowmen'. By all accounts, this might be relevant in the next few weeks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment