Howdy Lovely People

Welcome to the slightly eccentric world of Scarlett Inc.
Warning: some pictures may make you titter.

For more info & shop, click www.scarlettinc.co.uk

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Readying myself for snow

In two days time we are promised much snow. 

And as such, I thought it would be a good idea to tidy my new studio. I've given the festivals and fayres boxes a jolly good going over and accompanied by a small buffoon in a jersey (Maisie),  managed to clear my lovely new desk.

Now is the time of year that we decide what festivals to do in the summer months. It looks like we'll start on March 2nd with the 'I love Wight' fayre at Brickfields. Wally and Bert is currently in production, so it could well be the first outing for the little fella.

I like a nice bit of snow when it's white; Maisie has never seen snow before, so that will be interesting. Wally has had a serious telling of today for eating something utterly revolting in the garden (he had his teeth brushed and paws washed, it was that bad) and I've got my Wacom drawing tablet out again to give it a second chance. 

We've spent a bit of time in Cowes this week due to exams being taken by one of the inhabitants of Chateau Marriner. It's such a lovely arty place and gives me much inspiration. I've had a great idea.....


Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your Bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment