Howdy Lovely People

Welcome to the slightly eccentric world of Scarlett Inc.
Warning: some pictures may make you titter.

For more info & shop, click www.scarlettinc.co.uk

Monday 9 April 2012

Royal Fleas, indeed.

Crazy moose that I am, I've started work on another story which heavily features the Queen and her Corgis. That's not the crazy bit. The Crazy Bit is that I'm trying to get it published and in circulation in time for the Diamond Jubilee. 

I tried it out on publishers some ten years ago. The general opinion was that it was a good story, but because it was very distinctly Queen Elizabeth 2, and as she was then 74, the book would become obsolete should she pop off to the other side. 

Just think of all the 10p's they could have earned in fees in the last decade! Who knows how long she'll live for? She's looking fantastic and I fully expect her to top 100! 
 Here's a scruffy drawing of a spread from ROYAL FLEAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment