Howdy Lovely People

Welcome to the slightly eccentric world of Scarlett Inc.
Warning: some pictures may make you titter.

For more info & shop, click www.scarlettinc.co.uk

Thursday 17 January 2013

Feeding the Birds wearing New Hedgehog Earmuffs

Here's a picture that you can buy either framed in a white box frame, or just mounted. I have it on my Etsy and Folksy sites, but looking out of the window on made me think of it as there are bird feeders on the apple tree right outside. 


I like to think the little fairy got her earmuffs as a Christmas present from FC himself, as a thankyou for helping with the 2012 season.

FYI the hedgehogs like to help.

I've decided to have a FIVE DAY SNOWY BONANZA and sell the mounted prints for £6 plus p&p (£2.50). All you have to do is check out the Folksy site on 
http://folksy.com/shops/julesmarriner

Go on! treat yourself to some snowy quirky art! 

This Bonanza will self destruct on 22nd January.

PS If you want a box frame version, email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment