Howdy Lovely People

Welcome to the slightly eccentric world of Scarlett Inc.
Warning: some pictures may make you titter.

For more info & shop, click www.scarlettinc.co.uk

Monday 18 August 2014

Little Red Riding Hood Fairy Print, Christmas and Etsy

I've been beavering away putting new prints in my Etsy shop.


https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/julesmarriner


One of them is Little Red Riding Hood, which I suddenly got the urge to write my own version of following a doodling session one night. There I was with my thick 8b pencil and sketchbook just drawing whatever came to me - and she appeared right in front of me! So, next job is to get the written story down on paper; she's going to be a butt-kicking gal who won't stand any nonsense from a Gran-eating wolf.


Red Riding Hood Faery print


I also got the scent of Christmas on the wind. I know it's only August, but you have to think early when you've got festive prints in your shop and I've decided that this year is going to be a great Christmas! I don't know what happened last year, I just never felt the love for Xmas. So this year, my Hare and Bear are spreading joy early. I'm totally in love with the way watercolour works with chalk pastels - as in my moonlight here. I get very excited about painting light and love working


Hare and Bear Festive Winter Print




Enjoy! Thanks for reading and have a troooly fabbo week.
Jules x


No comments:

Post a Comment