Howdy Lovely People

Welcome to the slightly eccentric world of Scarlett Inc.
Warning: some pictures may make you titter.

For more info & shop, click www.scarlettinc.co.uk

Monday 13 May 2013

Half a page in the County Press!!!!!

Well by crumbo! A few weeks ago Reuben in Babushka Books sent the local newspaper some photos of our book signing event and I independently sent them a press release about Wally and Bert, BFF's. I've been looking for a tiny snippet of an article in the paper, about either, without much success and when the latest edition came out yesterday I looked through with interest, then disappointment that another week had passed.

Get your eyes tested Marriner! Harry pointed out the HALF PAGE on page 3 of the Weekender (Isle of Wight County Press) and I nearly fell off the draining board - I was washing up at the time. You know, being an author isn't all glam parties and holidays on private yachts (actually, none of it is.) No less than 2 articles! One with a big pic from Babushka, the other a goofy pic of me in my studio and the info about the new book. Wowsers - thanks County Press.

Next weekend (18th May) I am going to be at St Mildred's church fair in Whippingham. I had a really lovely time at Seaview Street Fair on Bank holiday Monday and realise that the best places to be and to meet people are the ones where folk don't have to pay a fortune to get in!!  I haven't done a church fair before... do you think they mind Vegetarian Vampire Bats?






No comments:

Post a Comment