Howdy Lovely People

Welcome to the slightly eccentric world of Scarlett Inc.
Warning: some pictures may make you titter.

For more info & shop, click www.scarlettinc.co.uk

Friday 3 May 2013

Babushka Books

I had a fab time when I visited Babushka Books in Shanklin at the beginning of April. The children got me drawing all sorts of interesting things and when I asked one very little boy what his drawing was, I mistakenly thought he said 'tadpole'. I shall have to retune my ear trumpet, because he actually said 'apple'.


Here we are having a prolonged version of Vincent and the Vampires.

And here's a real live signing of a book! I love my job.
 
 
 
It's such a lovely bookshop, full of books that you won't find elsewhere. If you're a Wighter, or on holiday here, I recommend you seek it out - next to the medical centre in Shanklin.

Thanks to everyone who came - look out for more events over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment