Howdy Lovely People

Welcome to the slightly eccentric world of Scarlett Inc.
Warning: some pictures may make you titter.

For more info & shop, click www.scarlettinc.co.uk

Friday 18 May 2012

Where the Dickens????

Now I'm nervous! My order for copies of Royal Fleas went in on the 10th May and as yet (8 days later) they have not been printed. Oh cripes, I hope I have copies for the Diamond Jubilee. On a brighter note, I found the best shop in Newport (the Wighty one) in Watchbell Lane. Don't know what it's called but they do dressing up clothes and loads of retro cartoon ephemera. I was in HEAVEN! Dangermouse,Taz, Yogi Bear, Penelope Pitstop, Dastardley and Muttley. It was hard to leave, but at least I managed to get a bald head for Small Fellow to be Voldemort at Halloween. We prepare early in this house.
Tomorrow (19th May) it's Riverfest at Newport Quay from 11. I'll be taking orders for Royal Fleas. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment