Howdy Lovely People

Welcome to the slightly eccentric world of Scarlett Inc.
Warning: some pictures may make you titter.

For more info & shop, click www.scarlettinc.co.uk

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Scary Tax Lady who didn't laugh at my jokes

After the nervewracking experience of phoning the United States Tax Office, I can now officially say I have my US Tax Identification Number. Sadly, the lady in Philedelphia didn't understand  2 out of every three words I said and by the time I had spelt all my address and got to the county of 'Wight' she thought I was taking the P*ss.
Anyhoo, Vincent is now rocking on Amazon.com and I took possession of forty copies that a nice postman brought today.  


It is also ready for downloading on Kindle; you don't have to have an actual Kindle, you can download the app on iPad or similar. This is a link to it:
On top of all that excitement, I am working my little socks off trying to get Royal Fleas ready in time for the Jubilee. Here's a preview of the front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment