Howdy Lovely People

Welcome to the slightly eccentric world of Scarlett Inc.
Warning: some pictures may make you titter.

For more info & shop, click www.scarlettinc.co.uk

Saturday 28 April 2012

Tea and Sympathy please

I've just discovered that writing a press release is not a simple science. Think as a journalist, make the book 'newsy'. Remember the journo doesn't give a stuff about your new book, how hard you worked or how nice the pictures are. Remember to use Times NR or Calibri. Don't make it too long. Get all the right information in. Remember they will give it 10 seconds. 

It's a bit like walking a tightrope. Blindfold. With no pants on.

And the other thing I've been tackling today is creating a Fan Page on Facebook. Why do the help page visuals differ from the reality on my screen? Why is there a 'change page name' button on the visual, and not on my own page?

Right, that's it! I need help. Dogs - put the kettle on.


No comments:

Post a Comment