Howdy Lovely People

Welcome to the slightly eccentric world of Scarlett Inc.
Warning: some pictures may make you titter.

For more info & shop, click www.scarlettinc.co.uk

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Too excited and might need to calm down.



Ooh I'm terribly excited!! I get to the point when making a book, where it all starts coming together and I really like some of the pics I'm creating. Here's a bit of what I've been doing today.




I took a screen print. As you can see from the panel on the right hand side, I have done quite a lot of colouring and rendering on Photoshop, but some of my skies and backgrounds are a mixture of watercolour and the lovely chalk pastels as seen in THIS POST.

It's taken me bloomin' ages to do these two pages. On the left hand side you can just see a bit of a tree and bush peeking through. The brown dotty colour is actually one of my socks that I scanned for a tree trunk. As I took this shot half way through colouring, Little Hare still needs some work.

I'm having more fun with this than is quite proper. Time just flies by and all of a sudden it's time to feed the family! Can't wait to show you more.

Toodly pipsters for now,
Jules x

More books are HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment