Howdy Lovely People

Welcome to the slightly eccentric world of Scarlett Inc.
Warning: some pictures may make you titter.

For more info & shop, click www.scarlettinc.co.uk

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Cake and Earfluff seeds.

The last spread of Flossie Bonce is driving me CRAZEEEEE.

Everything else is looking great: front and back cover - done; endpages - done; dedications - done. Last and final spread of the book - ahhhhhh. Not done. That's not to say I haven't been trying. It just isn't going according to plan at the moment.

At times like this I find it best to eat vast quantities of chocolate cake and think about something else. I have every faith that it will come to me.



In other news, Maisie chihuahua has taken up a new hobby - collecting seeds in her earfluff. I think our garden must have produced more seeds than last year, possibly due to the significantly better weather. She likes those little round ones that are like the sticky side of velcro and she just LOVES getting them tied up in as much fluff as she can.

Wally has cracked 'The Case of the Interesting Smell'. Maisie has been hiding her doggie biscuits in his bed and he has found them. Clever Wally.

The next month is going to be a busy one. I am in Waterstones on Friday 16th Aug doing a book signing and the Lord Louis Library in Newport on Tuesday 20th as part of their Spooky House Reading Challenge, from 2.30. If you see me, come and say Hi!


No comments:

Post a Comment