Howdy Lovely People

Welcome to the slightly eccentric world of Scarlett Inc.
Warning: some pictures may make you titter.

For more info & shop, click www.scarlettinc.co.uk

Sunday 17 June 2012

I shall say zees only vunce...

My Mother has joined the French Resistance, as borne by her attire today. The onions might have been artistic license.
Octagenarian she might be, but she can shock a Nazi into submission with a withering look. I know it's Father's day officially, but I'd just like to say Thank Gawd for Mums!



In other news, I'm halfway through drawing out the pages for Wally & Bert, BFF. Now, I will have to do some serious research before I commit myself, but is it BFFs or BFsF? Best Friends Forever or 'Best-Friends-Forever's, as if the three words are turned into one noun? Hmm, any advice greatfully received!

Finally, as my Dad and Harry's Dad are no longer with us, I'd like to say Happy Father's Day to Roger, my 1st Father-in-Law and dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment