Howdy Lovely People

Welcome to the slightly eccentric world of Scarlett Inc.
Warning: some pictures may make you titter.

For more info & shop, click www.scarlettinc.co.uk

Saturday 18 February 2012

By Crikey, I think I'm done!


It might have taken me the best part of 3 months, but at last I have drawn, scanned and fiddled with the last piece of artwork for Vincent. If nothing else, at least I now know what I'm doing and where I'm going, artistically speaking.

Vincent is now on a bit of a 'just be yourself' sort of journey. No sheep, no convention. He's just himself. Ok, so he's a Vampire Bat, but heck, he really doesn't like the smell of blood. He likes blackberries. So what?

The pics above are of Vincent's flight through the forest and into the castle where the scary vampires live. What a dopey bat, hasn't he noticed the hacked off hand on the table and the arm reaching out of the coffin? 

No comments:

Post a Comment